Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Blog?

...Yea.
I used a radomiser on the internet (Random Domain namer or something), and I came up with something I liked. And I was wondering if I should make that into a blog.
Well, I want to. One problem.
I have no idea what it should be about.
Already I'm submitting art (or doodles) and stories here, on my little blog world. Though for art I'm barely submitting anything in both dA and my blog, because, well I am doodling, but am such a lazy-arse as not to go scan them with my scanner which is only a few metres away from me.
As for stories, well, I'm trying to write something which is NOT fanfiction OR yaoi. Seriously. My brain is frazzled, and Hetalia has infected my brain cells. So did yaoi. And romance in general (the STORIES, not... never mind).

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read)
Long point short: I want to make a blog, but am having trouble thinking ideas of what to use it for.

No comments: