Sunday, October 3, 2010

NatPer sketch - Mother Albania


...WHUT IN THE NAME OF MUFFINS IS THIS, ADMIRAL IGNORANT?!!?

Explanation: Long story. Somewhat.
I was flipping through Wikipedia & saw a page on National Personifications.
And, well, I wanted to draw my own versions. And perhaps even make a comic about them. and perhaps call the series NatPer
--
This is Mother Albania. She, like her name, is a motherly figure who is currently guarding those (mostly partisans) who had given her life for her. She holds a wreathe of laurels and a star.

Please note that this is just a sketch; a clean full-body sketch should be done soon, and put up in replacement.
If you are offended by this, I'm terribly sorry: I'm new to this after all. I tried to not use stereotypes, but if it offends you, please comment and say that I did something wrong (but politely, please)

No comments: