Sunday, October 3, 2010

NatPer Sketches - what I have so far

Using this site as a reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_personification There's bound to be more than that; I know. But I'm just starting with that. And if there aren't any, I'll have to make temporary NatPers, made by me.
I might make individual profiles of them. Later.
Mother Albania has been posted in the post below.
(left to right) Top Row: France: Marianne; United Kingdom: Britannia; Armenia: Mayr Hayastan/Mother Armenia;
Middle Row: England: John Bull; Germany: Germania; Ukraine: Cossack Mamay
Bottom Row: Iceland: Fjallkonan/Lady of the Mountain; United States of America (pt1): Columbia (Sam will come soon); Korea (South?): Hong Gildong































































No comments: