Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moving Blog?

Yes.
I am considering about moving my blog, or having another blog. With another account.

Don't get me wrong; I love this patchy blog to bits. Plus I really hate changing things, so I don't really like having to change my ways for new systems. Such examples are Adobe CS4 and guitar playing styles.

Back to the point. My reason is that I want to change my account is not actually reasonable. But I've never been logical anyway.
Blogger/Google account won't allow my brand new G-Mail address to be my 'primary account'.
It's such a simple act. Yet why? Why, I wonder. I really want to use my Gmail, and yet it's saying 'no you can't.'
I just do not understand.
And so this idea was born. I once thought about making another blog. This can be my chance.
Don't worry, my little 'Blog World'; I'm sure I'll come back for you soon.
At least for the moment, adieu.
Smileys for all: :)

No comments: