Sunday, January 23, 2011

Disclaimer

After changing my blog title several times, I feel that it's not going to work anymore and it'll only confuse people more. Therefore, I have decided to return to the title I used previously, approximately three years ago.

The Blog's official title has been chosen: "Riolu's Blog World"

Now, don't sue me for using a Pokemon's name. In truth, this has initially been a science blog, and at the short time I had to create the blog and make an account, I chose the name of my favourite Pokemon: Riolu.

That does not mean that this blog is anything related to a Riolu, sadly. Not anymore.

The point is, even if I wanted to change my blog title, the URL is still going to say 'riolu-riolusblogworld.blogspot.com'. And I do not wish to restart my blog from scratch; that takes too long. So rather than have a completely different blog title & URL and confuse people, I finally decided that I should stick with what I had 3 years ago.

And, as stated above, do not sue me. Honestly. I didn't do it on purpose; I was young then.

Cheerios,
"Riolu" HatCollector08

No comments: