Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hetalia Children

Perhaps my Hetalia obsession may be going a bit too far.
But yes, I am making children. Hetalia papercraft children! :3 X3 And boy they are fun to do! XD

The first kid I did (May 27) was United States of America, or 'Little Alfie' as I like to call him.


Despite me not particularly liking the character Alfred, I couldn't help but 'aww' at him XD


And then my second child, Rushvan, was born on 18 Jun. I dunno, the name was something like Russia + Ivan or whatnot. It's unique! :D

Poor Alfie felt intimidated when he saw Rushvan. Well, he's the first nation he saw who is taller than him.




Then I made Iggy (so original, I know >.>) . Somehow I scaled him wrong and he turned out bigger than average (I made Alfie my average standard for no particular reason). Oh well, so much the better :D

No comments: