Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Drawing Photos into Cartoon Versions!

Hey yo, guys, Riolu's back! Sorry, I was so busy, and I didn't have much time... Nowadays, I'm gonna post my pictures into my blog! DO NOT COPY PEOPLE THESE PICTURES ARE 100% MINE AND COPYRIGHTED (I wish TT_TT) ...Anyways, enjoy!

This picture is a scanned version of my drawing of the main characters from Boys Over Flowers (the Korean Drama version). From left to right: Song Wubin, So Yijeong, Gu Junpyo, Geum Jandi, and Yun Jihu. And I accidentally drew Jihu's head too big.. >_<







And this picture is of SG Wannabe, a really awesome trio of singers. I edited some parts of their faces, and I don't really know their names... >_<;; So cute though!! X3

If you guys want me to draw a photo into these kinds of versions, you may request me, and I may draw them (If I have time and see them! XD)

No comments: